This is awesome, thank you! One thing though, it looks like multiple matrices don't show up in the thumbnails - one of the matrices is chosen and that's what the screenshot looks like.
Voxel File Windows Explorer Thumbnails
A downloadable tool
- MagicaVoxel .vox file thumbnails in Windows Explorer
- Qubicle .qb/.qbcl file thumbnails in Windows Explorer
- Ambient Occlusion for extra depth
- Windows installer for easy setup
- Free and open source (MIT Licensed)
Source code available at https://github.com/Arlorean/Voxels.
Let me know if you find it useful. Thanks.
Updated to v1.4 which included .qb thumbnail support.
Just download and run Voxels.Setup.exe.
Voxels.Setup.exe 5 MB